JPA continues to grow with the acquisition of new talent. In 2014, we added the following individuals to our staff
- Mark Black joined us as a mechanical engineer. Mark graduated from UMBC in May 2014 with Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, and is a former Army Special Forces Green Beret.
- With over 3 years of prior experience, Michael Acciaioli joined our mechanical department in August. Michael earned his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rhode Island.
- Jamel Garrett joins the electrical department as a graduate of Loyola University. Jamel received his Bachelor of Science in Engineering with an Electrical Engineering concentration in 2012.
- Nick Glaudemans joins JPA as an Electrical CAD Technician. Nick interned at JPA prior to accepting his full-time position.
- Katie Shaffer joins JPA as our new Marketing Coordinator. Katie graduated from UMBC in May 2014 with a degree in Political Science and Psychology.
- Dale Wilson joined JPA as the new front desk receptionist, bringing more than 20 years of experience with a local architecture firm.
- As our new bookkeeper, Teri Thompson joins JPA with over 30 years of prior experience in the electrical contracting industry.
JPA extends congratulations to our two new P.E. License holders, Kyle Horst and Calvin Douglass, as well as Mark Black, who recently earned his EIT certification!