Newell Hall Renovations: Towson, MD
One of 13 dining venues on this large suburban campus, Newell Hall occupies the 2nd floor of the University’s earliest residence hall built in 1914. Modernization of the facility allowed dining services to introduce innovative and state-of-the-art service and menu concepts while expanding menu variety. This $8M project encompassed renovation of the existing cathedral dining room, adjoining offices, new booth dining, cyber café, the Jewish Community Center and servery, and a new dining room for a total project area of 20,000-SF. JPA’s MEP/FP design encompassed state-of-the-art upgrades to existing building systems and campus infrastructure.
Architect: Read & Co.
Photography: Madeline Benn Photography